Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I fell off again....

I know, I know.
Clearly, that is fault number 3478. Like mi mami says "pongo el sombrero donde no alcanso". Meaning, I stay biting off more than I can chew. I REALLY thought the 30 blog posts in 30 days was gonna be a possbility, but I need to wake up and smell the cappucino - ok, Cafe Bustelo, given where I live and who I am - this is a LOT.
Still, while I am off frontin on writing, I am somewhere living. I REALLY want to say living life like it's golden, but ummm..... not so much.
I had an interview yesterday. In Queens. Went ok, but the woman who would be my supervisor scared me, and I felt like "tread carefully, E."Something about her made me feel as if our relationship would either be great or REALLY bad. Hmm... Let's see if they cal me back....
Sen'ari was picked up by his dad, and they went to the movies. Should I be annoyed that his dad can't seem to do anything with JUST Sen, except take him to daycare? Each time he takes him, they end up at the mobvies with the new chick and her son. That really bothers me.
Still, this is the fearless act: I am accepting of it (really I am), and don't say anything to him about it. Each time it stings a bit less.
Yes, it hurts like hell, but I know I am not the only woman who has experienced this kind of pain, and each day, I marvel that I'm still standing, so....
Lemme deal with this shit, and move on. And pay the rent. No matter what, that has to happen.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

It's okay that you fell off on the writing. I just love that you pick yourself and get back to it (not only in the writing). You're probably one of the most resilient people I know.

Hell yeah its cool to be pissed. But eventually it will fade. And you can take pride in the fact that you don't need a chaperone for during quality time with your son. LOL

Keep ya head up and keep writing. ;)