Monday, September 8, 2008

My baby is BAAAACK!!!!!

My baby is back. I missed him. He is the apple of my eye, the center of my universe. I am awed and inspired by him. He is the funniest person I know, and in three short years, has led me to feel more emotions than I ever knew possible. He is, quite simply, the best thing that ever happened to me.

And his dad is tryna fuck up our flow.

Nine months ago, his dad told me he was seeing another woman, and devastated me. I had no money, no where to go. He told me he wanted me to leave, called me everything but a child of God, and after 3 months of humiliation, self pity, and being played, I found a spot to move with my son. I found a roomie on Craigslist to help with the rent, and somehow, through the grace of God and awesome friends (there is a place for you in heaven, Nake...believe me), things clicked.
I never filed for child support or custody, because I thought we were above that. I thought we could be a couple whose relationship could rise about that. I guess it was too much to ask for a man who told me his side chick wasn't full of shit "like some people" to treat me with respect.
I fucking tried to get along with him. I really did.

Looked the other way when he would roll up and criticize what we do HERE. Said nothing when he came here and caused a scene. Didn't do shit while he lived his life. He got it all - apt., he didn't have to move, the dog (ok - I didn't want the dog), football when he wanted, new chick....
But I had our boy. Who I still shared freely because I believe that children should not be victims of their parent's decisions.

I said no once - to football camp. A four day trip to a place he couldn't tell me where it was, when my baby was coming off a bad cold (which he got at football practice), and she was gonna be there. I know that's not cool, but I was not about to allow my baby to go get sick in nobody's woods, with HER. THAT BITCH. (cause I haven't forgotten your punk ass, bitch,and karma is gon' visit your ugly ass soon)

So, this weekend baby daddy (BD) takes Sen. On Friday morning, I leave them here because I have to get to work by 9. He dresses Sen, takes him to daycare, picks him up. Said he might drop him off Friday night, never called or came. Ok, no beef. Saturday comes, he calls me when he is supposed to bring Sen back, and says that he wants Sen to spend the night @ his mom's because there is a game on Sunday at 10am, and the game is right by his mom's house, so it's convenient, and Sen can go to the game. Ok, no problem. He says he will bring Sen on Sunday.

Sunday, by 2pm, I'm wondering where the fuck my son is. I call, and BD is now saying that he wants to keep Sen another night. Ummm...no. Bring my son back. Instead of arguing, I tell him I will call him later in the afternoon, after they visit with his mom. I leave to pay the rent,and when I get downtown, BD calls me. Starts this convo by asking me why Sen has a bruise on his shoulder. (He does????) Says that Sen said I hit him. He did?!?! On his shoulder? Now don't get me wrong - I spank. ALWAYS on the butt/legs. Even crazier than that is the fact that you have had Sen since Friday morning, and this is JUST NOW coming up?

Seriously?

So, I'm in Starbucks, waiting for the landlord, trying HARD not to raise my voice, while his trick ass is yelling at me, talking about how he is tired of having t ask me to see Sen, and how he is keeping him for another night. WTF?!?!?!

THEN, he tells me he will see me in court, and hangs up.

This morning, I am in a meeting, and the phone rings. I see it's BD, and excuse myself, but the reception is bad in the bldg. I call back an hour later, and he's like "it's too late". Ummm...for what?!?!? I'm thinking something happened to my boy. This fucker is gonna tell me that he went to court and filed for custody of my boy, and that his cal to me was his last effort to come to an agreement. It wasn't even an hour later I called him back. Again, this man has devastated me, but this time, I ain't taking this shit with all the tears and fear from before. Fuck that. This is the one thing I have worth fighting for, so if a fight he wants, a fight he will get.

No comments: