Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Musings....

Woooow.... I had a whole list of musings, and seemed to have pressed a button that made it disappear. Wooow.... I'm hurt....

So, last night I listened to Hillary's speech, and I have to say, it was good. I have been prepared not to like her, but she is a powerful role model for women. Go Hil! (She STILL ain't no Michelle Obama, but one thing I am learning is to give credit where credit is due)

Had lunch w/ some of the girls today, and I feel happily inspired about our weight loss challenge. TRUST I will be HOTT(ER) by the end of the year. Believe that.

The job front is weak right now, but I am keeping hope alive.

The August G3 event is tomorrow, and I'm excited, and planning September's event. Go G3!

Today's fearless acts:
* I paid my electric bill - long story as to why it was scary, but not anymore - yaaay!
* I told a friend that his actions were upsetting to me, which was sad and liberating at the same time - the old me would have waited to not be upset anymore, and been hurt in the process. I'm hoping we can fix whatever is wrong, cause he is my pal and I would hate to have to cut his punk ass off (lol!), but I am learning to stand up for myself and my feelings.
* I agreed to go SHOPPING - the bane of my existence, after the weight loss challenge... I don't like to shop!

Til the next time...

No comments: