Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 4....

I admit - it's getting tough after only 4 effin days! Today, I went with my girl to order her wedding dress - she was so beautiful! We also decided on the dress I will be wearing as the bridesmaid, and I love it! What I DON'T love is that it was suggested that I order a size 20 (uh huh...20) dress because of my ample bosom and bootay. The fitting room lady told me "you got junk in the trunk!" Her name is Sonia, and she was cool as a fan...I loved her! Panamanian posse...stand up! I told her we are going salsa dancing, and I have a feeling she will tear da club up....
So, I was measured, and the # around the breasts come to 44! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!? I am waiting on my period, so I have that extra water thang going on,and my breasts are tender as hell, but 44? I dunno abt that, but I believe allowing someone to convince me to order a size 20 dress is a damned fearless move. I'm a big girl, but I ain't no damned 20. (Shout out to all the 20's out there, though. I ain't hating, I'm just saying...)
So, in other important news, fearless act # 2 was not breaking out into rage when my son (I LOOOOOOOVE him - he is awesome and so great, even when he is a pain in my ass) told me that his dad has his chick waiting in the car when he dropped him off. I know some folks will be like "so?", but I am too third world for that shit. I don 't trust mofos. It's bad enough that before I moved out, he would let her know my movements, and she would come over when I was not there and chill with my son and him (!!!!! Yes, that bitch ass nigga did that shit - I don't give 2 fucks - that shit will burn for a minute), but now she knows where I live NOW??!?!?!? Yo - I feel major violation. Seriously.
I missed a party tonight. Folks know that a party ain't a party unless I run all through, upside and sideways in a club. I am tight, but looking forward to making the next one... Holla at me for info on that piece - from what I understand, it's a spot for folks like me, that like to dance. I will shake my ass like nobody's business, leave looking like a strobelight, and not give a FUUUUCK! I love the bassline @ a club with a sound system....
Nake told me this morning that McCain picked a woman for his VP. Some lady from Alaska. I dunno abt this one, MAC....
I am a bloated bitch right now, my titties hurt, I am PMS-ing, thinking about paying my rent next week, and the cable bill. I need to get Sen his school uniform, learn how to tie a tie, (although I might cheat and get his ass a clip on...LOL!) get some groceries, plan a bridal shower, attend an Obama event in the morning, be the best mom, sister, friend, lover (if I get some - another post for another day...), and woman I can be. All in the quest of living, dreaming, celebrating, and loving.
Eve A., still on Team Obama, and I'm out.... Change or bust!

No comments: